To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Brian Isaac
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ingenium Talent • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in the automotive industry is looking to add a strong Quality Manager to their team. The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic leader in Quality in the automotive industry and will have demonstrated strong problem solving skills. This company is well known for putting itself ahead of the game with new cutting-edge technologies and processes. They are known for having strong leadership, great advancement opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and visibility to senior leadership. This position offers a strong compensation package, the ability to work in a structured environment and exposure to all aspects of the automotive industry.
- Manage customer relationships relating to quality issues such as defect resolution, part submission requirements and improvement initiatives.
- Development, application and maintenance of quality standards for product development and manufacture.
- Supervises the Quality Department staff.
- Manage activities related to problem identification, problem containment, root cause analysis, countermeasure and effectiveness tracking.
- Manage quality activities related to new parts development projects, while insuring Customer quality requirements are met and exceeded.
- Incorporating Lean Manufacturing Principles in the design, implementation and methods used for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Internal and external quality audit related activities.
- Oversee supplier quality activities concerning raw material non-conformances, defect containment, root cause analysis and countermeasure activities.
- Promotes and manages Quality Department activities, provides guidance related to quality improvements, the effectiveness of standardization and the elimination of waste.
- Bachelor Degree in technical field.
- 5+ years of quality experience in OEM, Tier I or Tier II automotive industry
- Knowledge of applications, documentation requirements and new parts approval processes
- Strong experience with ISO-9001 or TS-16949 standards
- 6 sigma and Lean Principles preferred
- Excellent Leadership Skills; ability to work well with team and provide guidance to team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel, MS Project and Access
At Ingenium, we believe People are Everything. Our foundation is built on Integrity, a strong team-based culture and a deep understanding of the markets we service. Our Process is Built around YOU! From the very first conversation, our team takes the time to understand your individual strengths and career aspirations. We want to get to know you and believe our team-based approach and extensive network of client relationships allow us to deliver the best opportunities possible. Put yourself on track to be where you want with your career and APPLY NOW!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted at this time.