Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk jobs in Hialeah, FL. These Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk jobs are long-term temporary opportunities!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk jobs include but are not limited to:
• Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks
• Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
• Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk jobs:
•Ability to fluently read, write and speak English
•0-2 years of related warehouse work experience
•Color Vision and (Ability to identify and distinguish colors)
•Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time throughout the workday. Ability to walk up and down stairs.
•Lift and carry cartons weighing up to 50 lbs. and manage cartons in excess of 50 lbs utilizing available safety tools.
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on 2nd shift! The starting payrate for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk is $12.10/hr!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk job at a local client in Hialeah, FL! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.