To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Solutions Sales Representative
Kforce Technology • Wayne, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, an established software solutions company in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ) is seeking a team-player Technology Solutions Sales Representative to join their growing sales force. This position is both inside and outside sales, base salary plus commission.
Essential Job Functions:
- Visit companies to evaluate needs or to promote service
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements
- Maintain customer records
- Answer customers' questions about product, prices, time frame, or credit terms
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific services can meet their needs
- Select or assist customers in choosing solutions based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals to explain software solutions and benefits
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or networking events
- Provide feedback to software design teams so that products can be tailored to clients' needs
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations
Detailed Work Activities:
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Gather customer information to determine customer needs
- Identify potential customers
- Explain technical product or service information to customers
- Answer customer questions about goods or services
- Advise customers on the use of products or services
- Individual must possess 4+ years of sales experience
- Have established clients and ability to network
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.