$80000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a talented accounting manager to work with a thriving company as an Accounting Manager. This is a successful Wholesale Distribution organization that will recognize your efforts. In this role, it will be critical for you to lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. If you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations, you will be preferred for this position. This Accounting Manager role is a permanent employment opportunity, based in the Hartland, Wisconsin area.
What you get to do every single day
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Account reconciliation experience
- Month end closings experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- General Ledger