To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Premium Retail Services • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Market Specialist
Our team is looking for an outgoing and friendly individual to represent the best brands on the market! The Market Specialist is responsible for increasing brand awareness, building store relationships, working with clients and driving product sales. If this describes you and you are looking to establish a great career with an industry leader in sales and marketing solutions, we have a great opportunity for you!
- Build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client team
- Demonstrates passion for the brand
- Maintain consistency and highly-visible presence in designated store(s) within assigned territory
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule and reports daily
- Ensure product look and display is consistent with protocol, modular compliance, operating correctly, and overall appearance is maintained
- Attend required training sessions
- Routinely conduct trainings to help retail sales associates better understand the product(s), increase brand awareness and brand image
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least a High School diploma, undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, or sales
- Excellent communication skills required
- Previous training experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups
- Must have daily access to the internet, a computer, and a printer
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word) proficiency required; Microsoft Excel experience preferred
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.