Allied Universal Services is currently searching for Professional Hospital Security Officers in Asheville, NC.
Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
Hospital Security Officer Hiring Event $13.50 per hr
All Shifts available.
Full Time - Part Time- Weekend Only - Flex/ On Call
Wednesday, September 18th
Open Interviews 8:30-4:00
No Appointment Needed.
Holiday Inn & Suites Asheville-Biltmore Village Area
186 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803
- Must have verifiable education.
- Bring copy of highest high school diploma or highest completed education, GED, or transcripts.
- Must have 5 years of verifiable work history in the past 7 years.
- Bring current Driver’s License. Must be in good standing.
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: URL blocked - click to apply.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.