Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Responsible for maintaining compensation program processes for a large or medium business unit.
- Provides direct support for Workday Merit and AIP planning, which includes testing, implementation, communication and training.
- Provides analytical reports and insight to support management, local HR and global comp on a range of compensation related issues.
- Assists in creating, preparing for presentation and rolling out of new and revised compensation plans.
- Participates in special projects and creates ad-hoc analysis and advice to regional management, HR and global comp as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of broad-based compensation or equivalent analytical experience. .
Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member. Ability to proactively identify complex problems and needs and develop solutions/recommendations to solve problems. Solid organizational skills. Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner. Excellent mathematical, analytical, oral and written communications skills. Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills. Workday HRIS experience a plus
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.