To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Sarah Muraida
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Sr. Benefits Analyst needed in Pleasanton, CA
Kelly Services • Pleasanton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Temporary Sr. Benefits Analyst needed in Pleasanton, CA Length of Contract: 1 month (Please note that this contract is most likely to continuously extend) Pay: $70/hr-$80/hr Additional responsibilities include:
- The Benefits team has an urgent need for a high level and seasoned Benefits Program Administrator to manage the Health Care benefit program, and lead the effort to implement new health benefit plans for Annual Enrollment.
- This Benefits Program Administrator will need to have a strong understanding of Benefits, Data Feeds & Data Transfers.
- The ideal candidate will be analytical and process orientated.
- This person will be responsible for Vendor Management and end to end administration of Health Care Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, EAP, Expert Medical Opinion, Retiree Medical and other related vendors).
- Includes priority setting to ensure vendor partners are operating in a high performing manner to enhance the employee experience.
- Drives continuous improvements through streamlining of internal and vendor processes, identifying cost savings opportunities and bringing forward your innovative program solutions.
- This person is backfilling for an employee who is on a leave of absence without an expected return to work date. At this point in time, we are anticipating a need for a contractor to start in May and continue through the end of July, however, it’s not clear how long we may need to backfill.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with benefit administration and vendor management.
- Experience with managing Health and Welfare annual open enrollment including testing and communication development.
- Experience working with a third party benefit plan administrators.
- Significant knowledge of benefit compliance and regulations.
- Experience Implementing of a new vendor.
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals both inside and outside the organization on matters of significance to the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and adaptation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to map processes from end-to-end to identify gaps and improve efficiency.
- Time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Proven track record of completion of tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- A strong team player that can work independently with little to no supervision. Must have proven experience working in a team environment.
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- BA/BS in related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Important Information: This position is being handled by a remote Kelly Services office.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.