To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- WALLINGFORD, CT 06492
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Software/Chemical) II
Apex Systems • WALLINGFORD, CT
Posted 5 days ago
Manufacturing Engineer, Wallingford, CT - Job Details | Indeed.com
Medical Device - Manufacturing Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day support of manufacturing
- Ability to troubleshoot process issues and deploy corrective action in a timely fashion
- Specify, develop and deploy manufacturing equipment (tools, jigs and fixtures) to support manufacturing processes.
- Key contributor to transfer and qualification of manufacturing lines to new facility
Experience and Education
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must have experience in medical device, manufacturing, or other regulated industry
- Manufacturing process development; familiarity with plastics, adhesive operations and dispensing systems
- Control plans, process FMEA, Process validation
- Experience with manufacturing transfers highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or proven background and equivalent experience.
- Project planning skills
- Computer skills including, word, excel, visio
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants can also email resumes to Zgray@apexsystems.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178