To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Canonsburg, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Canonsburg, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco is currently seeking an Engineer 2 for a direct hire position located in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- The night shift manufacturing operations will provide the engineer with guidance and produce mechanical and electrical deviations
- Engineer will be working with the following teams: Purchasing, Quality and Production to ensure the products are ready for manufacturing
- The review and approval of the design/technical work including Engineers, Drafters, in addition to others
- Guidance will be provided to the drafters for project support and operational goals
- Implementation, in addition to conceptualizing DFM (Design for Manufacturability), Testing DFT, Assembling DFA and in general, 100% turnkey solutions.
- Technical documentation will be performed by the Engineer 2, which will include Engineering Design Guides and Work Instructions, as well as drawings
- Verification of product performance, integration of systems, compliance with standards that are applicable, and testing
- Supporting improving the clients engineering Info Systems and automating design tasks
- Extensive knowledge of and experience using Inventor as well as the VAULT
- Mechanical Design/Fundamental basic familiarity, as well as being familiar with National Electric Code
- Understanding of international and national electrical standards, and National Electric Codes
- Previous usage of an ERP system, Syteline being the preferred system
- Minimum of PM processes knowledge and potential experience with it
- 3+ years in the Engineering fields and Manufacturing environments
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- The individual MUST be willing to work an overnight shift, with previous experience doing so
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.