Spec Provider Engagement- Novi, Michigan -
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The Provider Engagement Specialist will partner with operations teams to provide event feedback, identify coaching opportunities based on performance feedback for health and wellness events, and provide appropriate documentation to assist Area Managers with performance management to achieve the highest standards in quality service delivery within the field operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review coaching requests and historic performance issues for providers and make recommendations to the Area Manager and HRBP to determine performance status
- Provide documentation to providers to outline appropriate procedural expectations such as Drop FAQ’s.
- Provide feedback documentation to assist Area Managers with coaching for performance improvement for providers
- Identify and make recommendation to the Area Managers and Event Specialist team regarding providers eligibility to perform as a Team Lead based on past performance
- Responsible for attempt to recover escalated late packets; partner with legal, management and event engagement teams when necessary
- Report potential risk related concerns to the HR Business Partner and Area Manager (i.e. potential discrimination, harassment, or protected class related matters)
- Handle requests by examiners to be moved to an inactive status in appropriate systems.
- Monitor and review clinic evaluations / performance triggers to ensure issues are reported to Area Managers and addressed in a timely manner
- Responsible for identifying and delivering process improvements related to the coaching process
- Surface ways to deliver positive reinforcement to 1099 independent contractor population
Supervision Exercised: None
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience; past HR experience or experience with sensitive / confidential matters preferred
- Demonstrate good judgment with the ability to make difficult and sometimes unpopular
- Decisions based on the business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone skills (A majority of the time spent in this role is on the phone)
- Past experience in staffing industry highly desired
- Proven proficiency with MS Office and databases or HR systems required
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail, excellent work ethic
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong interpersonal experience; the ability to have difficult conversations related to sensitive matters
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Lift light to moderately heavy objects.
- Requires use of phone and PC.
- Handling stress & emotions,
- Concentrating on tasks
- Making decisions,
- Adjusting to change,
- Examining/observing details
- Sitting or standing for long periods at a time
- Position may require occasional travel
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated
Process Improvements (Business)