Hand and Stone is seeking for a Spa Associate. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival
- Answer phones, book appointments, sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades
- Follow proper filing procedures/file maintenance
- Promote health/wellness benefits of massage therapy
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Team player
- Perform various other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest
Locally owned and operated, our spa owner has worked for several years in healthcare and most recently as a business start-up coach and business consultant ensuring a focus on developing your professional career, building your book of business and emphasis on a work environment that emphasizes both team work and repeat clientele.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service