To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant - Technology - Northeast Phoenix
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading technology company to help grow their Accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive multi-entity experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 4+ years of related accounting experience coupled with public accounting and publicly traded, global company exposure
- Advanced Excel skills required. Financial modeling a plus.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month end closing entries, reconciliations, and cross company invoicing.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure intercompany transactions are balanced and settled appropriately.
- Develop and establish polices, processes, and systems for global adherence.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- High-growth environment: this company is expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
If you have the adaptability and drive that this team is looking for, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].