Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We currently have two weekend CAREGiver positions available.
Overall light housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
Do laundry, change linens and make bed
Escort for shopping and appointments
Assist with walking; provide a safe bath, range of motion exercises
Specialized Care Responsibilities Full bathing or toileting care
Regular incontinence care
Transfer and ambulation assistance
Advanced dementia care as determined through evaluation Bed Bound Cares
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Must pass a criminal background check
3. Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
4. Must have reliable consistent means of communication.
5. Ability to communicate in English: speaking, reading and writing on an adult level.
1. Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations.
2. Ability to lift no more than 25 pounds, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and carrying.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.