Senior Manager I, Operate & Hybrid COE
Are you ready to apply your financial and analytical skills in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a strategic business advisor to executive leaders? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you!
Join our team of experienced financial professionals who support financial planning and analysis for the Operate & Hybrid (O&H) Center of Excellence (COE) in a fast-paced business climate. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to develop personally and professionally, consider a career with the O&H COE at Deloitte.
The team and the role
The FP&A organization supports our business, market and enabling area leaders by providing world class financial support. FP&A is made up of advisors who are influential in decision-making and partner with finance leaders to drive meaningful strategic and financial outcomes.
Within FP&A, the COE teams define and drive leading practices and provide subject matter guidance across the firm, partnering with operational FP&A teams to maximize value and insight delivered to the business. The Operate & Hybrid (O&H) COE team provides insights and frameworks to enable hybrid and operate business models. They also partner with stakeholders to create insightful financials that inform leadership decisions and ensure there is consistency across the firm. Specific responsibilities and qualifications for the Senior Manager I role are outlined below.
Work you'll do
* Provide insights to the businesses and firm leaders on growth, opportunities, and areas of improvement for Operate and Hybrid offerings
* Execute against the firm's strategy and programs for O&H offerings
* Drive projects that align O&H COE to US firm strategy and shape the future of the COE
* Report to US firms' Finance leaders a holistic view of Operate & Hybrid results and programs
* Set direction, accountability and development for a team of professionals
* Identify opportunities to improve system and business processes that will increase efficiencies in integrating new business models into the current structure
* Manage project plans to streamline project delivery; Initiate collaboration with cross-functional groups including firm leadership, Business leadership, FP&A teams (e.g., Finance Business Partners), and additional teams (e.g., Talent, Strategy)
* Communicate goals to team members, facilitate conversation, and provide strategic feedback on presentations to align programs with Finance and the overall firm strategy
* Establish a shared purpose across a team; Set priorities, define business problems, and empower teams to support resolution of business issues
* Promote collaborative working relationships and effectively develop talent by providing opportunities aligned with career goals
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related subject
* Minimum of 8+ years of relevant Finance experience
* Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
* Thought leadership and innovation
* Implement action plans
* Communications and change management
* Executive presence
* Strategy development
* Quality and risk management
* Business and process improvement
* Financial reporting and analysis
* Planning and forecasting
* Project management
* Experienced in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Outlook, Teams)
* Understanding of data visualization tools
* Experienced in financial systems
* Advanced education degree
* Experience in a professional services firm
* Ability to travel as needed
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $104,575 to $214,740.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 131352
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Change Management
- Data Visualization