Company you will be proud to work for!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Liz Magdaleno
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
Innovative manufacturer of custom-designed items is seeking a Logistics Manager to manage inventory while obtaining optimal production. Company has an amazing work environment with great team!Why join us?
- Excellent work environment with a leadership team that cares
- Reputable company that works with top brands with a large line of products
- Room for careers advancements
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of logistics operations, including transportation, receiving, shipping, and warehouse activities, safety performance, and
logistics quality management
- Oversee daily warehouse operations which includes receiving, shipping, processing and inventory control
- Manage inventory assets while improving inventory turns
- Manage department
- Collaborate with Program Managers and clients to guarantee shipment of products to meet contractual requirements
- Generate metrics for department
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of logistics experience
- Supervisory experience
- Comfortable negotiating with vendors
- ERP system experience, strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Logistics Manager
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Enterprise Resource Planning