To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking an Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Secret Cleared) to work in our Ft. Meade, MD office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal is seeking Senior Information Assurance Analysts to provide support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) on-site at Ft. Meade. Responsibilities potentially include:
- Applies extensive knowledge of a variety of the Information Assurance (IA) field's concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operations of all computer enclave systems.
- Works independently to evaluate and solve complex IA related problems quickly and completely.
- Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software IA problems pertaining to the enclave environment.
- Prepares and/or oversees the preparation of IA certification and accreditation documentation.
- Develops system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands for complex network and enclave systems.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the development, design and application of solutions implemented by more junior staff members. May have top-level management responsibilities.
- Coordinates with senior representatives within the customer organizations to establish and define programs, resources and risks.
- Applies expertise to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals and serves in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
- DoD Active Secret clearance
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification, IAM Level I or IAT Level II
- DoD RMF, System Security Planning, and Vulnerability Management background related to IT Security
- Experience with FISMA, NIST, OMB guidelines, and other Federal regulations and guidance.
- Familiarity with ITIL/IT Service Management and Change Management processes
- Ability to work in MS Office/SharePoint environment
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices, systems software, database software, and immediate access storage technology
- Expert in all functional and technical requirements associated with IAT position requirements as specified in DoD Directive 8570.01-M.
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP certification(s)
- Experience working at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Working knowledge of and/or familiarity with the DISA Gateway Computer Network Defense (CND) mission and its critical components (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Filter List Manager (FLM), Web Content Filtering (WCF), Enterprise E-mail Security Gateway (EEMSG), and Gateway Lab systems.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.