To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SS&C Technologies Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
We seek a Sales Executive to join our Institutional and Investment Management Division. To learn more about our solutions, please visit: http://www.ssctech.com/institutional-and-investment-management/Home.aspx. The Sales Executive is a direct sales quota carrying position, responsible for selling a portfolio of hosted and outsourced solutions spanning the front, middle and back office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory sales strategies, collaborating with other internal SS&C groups as required
- Lead sales process from prospecting through close including lead generation, client meetings, qualification, RFP’s, workshops, proposal and contract negotiation.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Diligently track and manage all opportunities in SalesForce
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate client workflow and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Frequent prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Collaborate with relevant management resources to drive product and messaging strategies to differentiate our solutions.
- Acquire knowledge of prospect technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
Key requirements include:
- Experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding financial goals.
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self starter with attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Willingness for regular business travel
•Experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions
and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management,
Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms.
•Proven track record of achieving/exceeding financial
•Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline management
from initial lead to close
•Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key
relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships
at CxO levels