$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
This Weekend Receptionist position might be right for you! Apply now with Robert Half. This dynamic and creative company is seeking someone who is articulate and highly skilled. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated self-starter, who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile. A contract / temporary to hire Receptionist position, offered on a long-term basis, is currently available at a company based in the Naples, Florida area.
What you get to do every single day
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Strong organization skills
- Customer service experience highly desired
- Earlier work involving Professionally Answer
- Good understanding of Telephone Answering System
- Well-founded grasp of Direct Guests
- Deep understanding of filing
- Wide ranging experience with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Practical knowledge of Answering Inbound Calls
- Foundational knowledge in data entry
- Proven knowledge of Assist Guests
- Command of Receptionist Duties
- Quality experience with Answering Inquiries
- General familiarity with Answer
- Part-Time Receptionist experience
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
-Weekend Availability required
This employment opportunity is available exclusively through Robert Half. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service