KenCrest Services is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Early Intervention Team, this position performs administrative duties and provides administrative support for all staff and contractors in a identified County. This position is responsible for following timelines for submitting reports, and specific data needed to ensure compliance with the Early Intervention system.
- Provides administrative support to Program Supervisor and staff, including mailing, copying, etc.
- Computer competency, Miscrosoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure County timelines are met.
- Work in Agency data system to print out specific reports.
- Correspond with staff and contractors to ensure reports and other information is reported to County following specific timelines.
- Collaborate with Supervisor updating on work responsibilities.
- Work in the State of PA data system updating plans, and communicating changes to interventionists.
- Develop parent packets and send to staff / contractors.
- Update level of child services in Agency data systems.
- Organized and ability to follow systems to ensure timelines are met.
- Acquires and demonstrates a basic knowledge of Early Intervention policies and practices.
- Follows the confidentiality guidelines for child/ family records.
- Demonstrates a commitment to KenCrest's mission statement and Positive Approaches philosophy.
- Time management skills.
- Flexibility and good problem solving skills.
- Communicate with County Service Coordinators to ensure they have essential documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years experience in an office setting, or other relevant administrative experience.
- Typing and keyboard proficiency; and possess computer knowledge and skills for efficient use of word processing and software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access; effective use of the Internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Part - time
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.
Setting Up Files