Overnight (Including Weekends). Age Requirement:
Must be 18 years or olderLocation:
Chapel Hill, NCAddress:
1810 Fordham BlvdPay:
$16.50 / hourJob Posting:
01/29/2023Job Posting End:
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. In this role, youll work with the overnight team, playing an integral part in supporting the grocery departments daytime operations, stocking and replenishing shelves, rotating product, and setting them up for success. If you are a night owl and enjoy working in fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Unload deliveries, stock and replenish shelves and displays, rotate product
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department and backroom
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, theyll take care of our customers. Thats why, as part of the Wegmans family, youll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in schedulingwork-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazines list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you loveand love what you do.