To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- District Heights, MD 20747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Communicare Health Services • District Heights, MD
Posted 30 days ago
LPN Charge Nurse
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on All Shifts
Now Offering Daily Pay! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
New, Increased Rates! We offer Weekend and Shift Differentials!
New Grads Welcome!
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Forestville Health and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking LPNs to fill Full Time and Part Time positions. The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maryland. Be part of our growing successful facility!
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- New graduates welcome!
- Current CPR license.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care