To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT 06118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Platform Support Services Manager
Kforce Technology • Hartford, CT
Posted 8 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client in East Hartford, Connecticut (CT) is searching for an Enterprise Platform Support Services Manager to lead a team of experts responsible for enterprise systems including ERP, Manufacturing Execution and Engineering infrastructure services. Platform services are focused on enterprise integration, availability, capacity planning and budget. Summary: This position is focused on the enterprise systems and how they interoperate with key business & business critical systems in the managed private cloud landscape. This team is responsible for oversight of and partnership with key service providers to deliver superior performance and availability to the business customer. Additionally, the team supporting SAP Application Security reports to this manager. Duties of the team include strategic capacity planning, participation in process improvement initiatives for related contracted infrastructure support, and root cause analysis (RCA) on related high priority opportunities. Duties include:
- Establishing and articulating technical requirements for enterprise systems architecture to satisfy future business system initiatives, supporting the enterprise architecture for critical business initiatives
- You will be responsible for representing the IT architecture requirements to maximize the effectiveness of service delivery providers ensuring that the overall IT support processes and outsourced services accommodate business requirements
- Bachelor's degree required - preferred fields include Networking, IT, Engineering or Computer Science
- Advanced in Technology degrees preferred
- You've obtained a Bachelor's degree (required); Preferred fields include Networking, IT, Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 7+ years of general project management experience related to Enterprise Systems or Infrastructure Technology
- More than 1 year of leadership experience with direct reports or managing technical teams and/or contractors
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Advanced degrees preferred
- 10+ years of advanced project management experience related to business systems, networking and infrastructure technologies within a large corporation, leading technical project steams, strategy and implementation
- Overall understanding of enterprise architecture and standards
- Core SAP and SAP products including SAP HANA, ECC, BI, SCM, GTS, SCM, AII and Solution Manager
- SAP bolt-on products and system interfaces and their impact on the infrastructure
- Core iBaseT Solumina MES systems and Siemens TeamCenter PLM systems
- Operational budgetary responsibility for infrastructure equipment and services
- Cloud technologies including virtualization (VMware), orchestration & automation, and provisioning portals, high availability techniques and best practices minimizing planned maintenance outages
- Experience managing an outsourced workforce and/or cloud-based service providers such as AWS of MS Cloud
- Operating systems knowledge including Red Hat and Suse Linux, Microsoft Windows Server