Desktop Support Opportunity in San Antonio,TX !
***If interested, please contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply with an updated resume and the best time to follow up with a call ***
- Provide end user training on basic use and functionality of supported devices and software.
- Provide equipment relocation for desktop computers, laptop computers and computer peripherals
- Basic knowledge of PC networking concepts and terminology, with familiarity of Windows Active Directory.
- Experience with installation, configuration, support, trouble-shooting and maintenance of Microsoft Office products, like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Project.
- Site to Site Travel May be Needed!
- Requires manual dexterity, sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Must be able to exert or lift up to 60 pounds.
Associate Degree in Computer Maintenance Technology, Computer Help Desk Specialist, Computer Network Administration or related field from an accredited university OR Relevant work experience in an IT Technical environment.
***If interested, please contact [ Email removed ] - || with an updated resume and the best time to follow up with a call ***
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Complex Problem Solving