Interim HealthCare of West Michigan is a locally owned and operated leader in post-acute care services in West Michigan.
We are now hiring an Admissions Physical Therapist within our Home HealthCare division. This PT position is flexible, part-time and perfect as an additional revenue stream.
Experience a work culture where therapists are valued, management backs you, and you're empowered to be a patient's advocate. At Interim Healthcare, these are just a few of the rewards you'll enjoy as a Registered Nurse. Join a nationwide network of medical professionals who have discovered the flexibility and fulfillment that come with being a part of our team!
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement (54 cents per mile)
- Tablet with built-in Wi-Fi provided
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- We are family owned and operated, with a work environment that reflects this
- We are a team of hands-on leadership, hardworking clinicians, and supportive office staff with the same goal in mind: to provide the best one-on-one care for our patients
- Work-life balance is just as important to us as it is to you
- We value input from all those involved in patient care
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Complete assessments of the patient’s physical status and the psycho-social status of the patient/family
- Initiate and develop a plan of care in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family, and the attending physician
- Provides education and interventions to support the effective management of the patient’s pain and other physical symptoms as well as assesses the patient/family’s response to intervention and treatment
- Ensures that equipment, supplies, and other necessary items and services are available
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of patient/family services provided
- Regularly attends IDG meetings
Physical Therapist Requirements
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Michigan
- In the last five (5) years, one (1) year of experience as a physical therapist
- Active CPR certification
- Previous Home Health experience preferred
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver's license and car insurance
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Transportation Management
- Vehicle Insurance