Requisition ID: 11000
Functional Area: Warehouse Operations
Posting Locations: Pikeville
Logistics Clerk I
REFrESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Logistics Clerk I!
Things you should know about working as a Logistics Clerk I:
Perform Warehouse Management System activities to ensure highly accurate accounting of company property (full goods, deposit items, etc.) Coordinate/Manage flow of goods and materials to/from docks to support delivery deadlines of inbound and outbound loads, while maximizing load building productivity. Work with production personnel (where applicable) to support timely delivery of production counts & raw materials. Meticulously maintain appropriate logs/records to fully support inventory position assessments and load building activity, in accordance with Sarbanes/Oxley act.
What would success look like?
• Physical Inventory Count to account for full goods.
• Reconcile inventory to ensure accurate representation of inventory position and identification of waste points.
• Coordinating the release of STO’s for building.
• Warehouse Management System maintenance.
• Communicate with sales and operations as needed to ensure high levels of customer service across supply chain.
• Maintain safety and security standards.
• Experience with inventory control and reconciliations.
• Comprehension of basic safety principles including proper lifting and use of personal protective equipment.
• Ability to confidently manage “traffic” on the property to ensure the correct asset is at the correct dock at the correct time.
• Intermediate computer skills, PC experience primarily with Windows 95 and Excel.
• Thorough understanding of computer-based Warehouse Management System or SAP modules.
• Simple forklift skills.
• Stack product.
• Load/unload trailer.
• Read and Follow Written SOP’s or instructions.
• Complete documentation (handwritten and/or computer-based) to document activities/results with a high degree of accuracy/consistency.
• Ability to competently organize/manage vast amounts of paper and electronic information related to warehouse inventory activities.
• Follow verbal instructions.
• Intermediate math skills.
• Expert level skill level in operation of logistics inventory management system(s).
• Ability to consistently count received product/materials and compare to manifest with a high degree of accuracy.
• Possess very strong communication skills.
• Customer management.
• Accountability at check-in.
• Ability to influence “up” to address reporting/accounting deficiencies.
• Ability to work closely with Internal Audit.
• Advanced investigative/research skills to identify and correct inventory discrepancies in a very complex environment with multiple streams of information in a potentially high-pressure environment.
• Thorough understanding of elements contributing to logistics productivity.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.