Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Works directly with Medical Device & Diagnostic manufacturing clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities and to deliver projects built around strategic issues.
- Identify and create opportunities for the Lead Principal team members.
- Coordinate account activity across business lines with a focus on integrated solutions
- Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with C Suite, VP level, and Director level clients.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
- Develops and drives IQVIA business across all Service lines to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in specific and assigned accounts or sales territory.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Internal identification of client strategic imperatives along with long and short term needs.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Ongoing development and reporting of competitor activity and win-back strategy.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years experience in the Medical Device & Diagnostic or consulting industry. Masters degree preferred.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- C Suite executive level presence.
- Strategic solution/consultative selling background.
- Experience “hunting” and developing integrated opportunities.
IQVIA Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID: