High school graduate with data entry and computer skills in Microsoft programs with effective people interaction skills. Experience with Oracle-based programs and Project Management software is a plus. Education or experience in chemical or biological sciences is a plus.
• Study requests for identified projects: Works with GRS scientists to complete Planisware (Oracle) forms to enter new studies or provide scope changes for existing studies. Liaisons with the overall Project Managers, test sample managers, and GRS scientists to confirm accuracy of information in Planisware and identify correct study timing, test substance, test substance quantity, and project. Interfaces with GRA (Kelly Mills) to ensure activities are entered accurately and are assigned to the correct project.
• RFP Forms for approved studies: Works with GRS scientists to complete Request-for-Proposal forms to secure bids and place studies with external contract labs. Interfaces with Procurement (Emily Newton, Mary Normington) to complete appropriate fields, standardize requests where possible, and provide details for study quotes. Upon acceptance of study quotes, informs GRS scientist (study monitor) to request test material and/or makes a request through a sample inventory database (RSMS).
• Liaison for Sample Management: Works with GRS scientists and project managers to identify correct test substance for each activity entered into Planisware. When entering study into Planisware, Coordinator checks on sample availability and quantity, availability of GLP Certificate of Analysis (COA), and confirm that enough test material is available. When test material is determined to be unavailable or does not have a relevant COA, the individual will either alert the GRS scientist and Project Manager to initiate synthesis/characterization and/or place a request to do so. Interfaces with Sample management team and Operations Analytical.
• Request of Test Substances through RSMS: Upon acceptance of a quote from a contract lab and receiving a Statement of Work for the study, Coordinator works with the GRS scientist and the test material inventory system to request the correct amount of test substance be shipped to the appropriate lab. In addition, ensures and acquires the GLP COA for the test material for the GRS scientist and the contract laboratory.
• Finalize Planisware activities: Works with GRS scientists to enter updated project status details, completion, and other project management or budgetary information. Works with GRS scientists to identify possible errors in study details in project management and budget software tool (i.e., test material not assigned or available, study monitor not assigned, budget not approved, etc.) for quick resolution.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Product Quality Assurance
Product Quality Control