The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the development and modification of computer software to support the needs of the business for data, information, and analysis particularly within the commercial and finance teams.
This position reports directly to the Product Manager, Powders and has no direct reports.
In their assigned work area, the Analyst performs the following tasks:
• Define and establish a utilization plan for current and future state of business information systems to leverage shared knowledge and grow sales.
• Supports commercial and finance teams by installing, monitoring, and/or refining necessary software.
• Work with the commercial and finance teams to analyze and identify process improvement opportunities, then recommend, design and implement solutions for improvement.
• Write procedures for utilization of new and existing processes.
• Continuously develops understanding of Company products and processes.
Requirements for Consideration:
• Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related Information Technology discipline preferred. A combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
• Proficiency in Dynamic NAV and Microsoft Excel required.
• Experience with data extraction methods using queries, SQL, ODBC, etc. a plus.
• Establish workflows and training materials for end-users.
• Strong attention to detail, demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to identify and creatively resolve issues.
• Demonstrated proficiency with other common PC office applications such as MS Word and MS Outlook/Lotus Notes.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise Resource Planning