Senior Research Analyst, Atlanta
We are currently seeking a Senior Research Analyst to join our team in Atlanta.
Our Senior Research Analyst contributes to best-in-class research that differentiates JLL and builds and maintains a competitive advantage in the Atlanta marketplace through market expertise, analysis, and insight. Your responsibilities will be to track and analyze the Atlanta commercial real estate market with a focus on data collection and presentation, financial analysis, and database management. You will work closely with external research colleagues, brokerage professionals and clients in the local market, as well as with research colleagues throughout the nation within JLL’s Americas Research group
What this job involves:
- Closely track, record and update data on the Atlanta office and industrial commercial real estate market, including data related to properties, leases, tenants, availabilities, developments, sales and owners, the local economy, demographics and company performance, among other aspects of the market
- Communicate data excellence and insights via traditional reporting products and the use of advanced data visualization tools, including JLL’s new and proprietary technology
- Actively contribute to JLL’s internal data management system and adopt or discover new creative uses for its content and visualization tools
- Publish quarterly market reports on office and industrial product in the Atlanta market
- Partner with brokerage leaders to contribute to business development efforts and grow the business
- Contribute to client presentations by covering market intelligence, trends, and statistics
- Keep track and inform brokerage leaders of local and national commercial real estate news
- Regularly update building stacks with current tenant information for essential properties in the market
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years professional experience desired
- Demonstrated passion in real estate with a strong commitment to learning micro- and macro-level market dynamics
- Excellent Excel skills
- GIS experience preferred (MapIT, ArcGIS, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skillset with ability to identify new insights and trends through data analytics
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to both work independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Organized and proactive approach
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time and workload
- Effective written and oral communication skills
About JLL Research:
JLL Research consists of 550+ full time professionals globally and is the largest research group in the real estate industry and among the best of any world-wide professional services firm. Our mission is "To create clear competitive advantage for our clients through the strategic use of accurate data, market intelligence and innovative thinking from around the world". Our research activities include maintaining comprehensive property market databases, analyzing current market conditions and future trends, understanding the factors that drive property performance and occupancy trends, and providing research-led strategy and advice to investors, developers and occupiers around the world. We are committed to developing new metrics and methodological tools to capture and understand the factors driving office, retail and warehousing/logistics real estate markets across the world and bring insight to the future for our clients.
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.