Yoh Scientific is currently seeking a Director, Clinical Development Project Management for one of our top manufacturing clients located in New Jersey. This Company is a consistent leader in its field and is well known their services. This is an advancement opportunity and all local candidates, who meet the qualifications below, are encouraged to apply!
Director, Clinical Development Project Management
Oversees and manages Clinical Development Programs from a Project Management perspective. Serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
The qualified Director-level clinical PMP candidate will manage assigned project (s), including program’s strategic direction, integrated project plan, alliance management, cross-functional deliverables as required by the International Project Team. This role requires interaction with, and management of, internal cross-functional team members, business partners, and contractors.
- Bachelor’s (BS) degree is required. An advanced degree is desirable (MS or PhD).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is desirable.
- Minimum of 12+ years’ experience in Clinical Project Management; deploying Project Management methods; influencing work processes that span across departments and geographic boundaries.
- Advanced understanding of Clinical Research and the Clinical Drug Development Process
- Advanced understanding of the Neurology therapeutic area
- Advanced understanding of the Drug Development plans, preclinical Toxicology, Toxicology, CMC, Regulatory and other development requirements as they relate to efficient execution of the development plans.
- Advanced understanding of Clinical Trial Management
- Effective leadership and participation in global initiatives
- Oversees the development of compounds from candidate selection to NDA/MAA filing for the assigned project (s) in the Neurology Business Group, in accordance with agreed to development plans and corporate objectives.
- Clinical Development SME demonstrating advanced understanding of:
- Clinical research and the clinical drug development process
- Neurology therapeutic area
- Drug development plans, preclinical Toxicology, Toxicology, CMC, Regulatory and other development requirements as they relate to efficient execution of the development plans.
- Clinical Trial Management (CTM), including general understanding of all specialized support functions.
- Budget management
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and engage in creative problem solving to manage global projects.
- Pro-actively identify, analyze and resolve project issues to ensure project milestones are met and projects are completed, with quality, on time and within budget.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills (works well with all levels of staff in a professional manner)
- History of working in complex team environments with numerous and diverse key stakeholders in multiple regions
Please e-mail your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Clinical Development Project Management
Please then call/ text Phil at
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Clinical Trial Management Systems
Non Disclosure Agreement (Intellectual Property Law)
Pre Clinical Development