Position: VP of California Operations
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Compensation: Base + Commission
Using the philosophy of Teamwork and our Core Principals, continue to develop and grow the presence of the California Operations. With your skills and expertise along with our well cultivated reputation, identify and establish long term relationships with our customers and build a team of field employees to win against the competitive market in the Staffing industry. As a result becoming a leader in this region with strong market share.
Your activity-based Job Description:
- Develop and close, strong customer relationships at Senior Management and Transaction Level Management throughout the California Operations portfolio of companies while adding strategic companies continually.
- Direct and manage a team of recruiters, sales and support people to identify, engage and generate high volume metrics within the CA Ops.
- Train, mentor and coach both Sales and the Recruiting team to the Company's Metrics and ratios.
- Leads the sales effort "by example” by developing and servicing accounts, building and maintaining a consulting base to 20 plus consultants on billing.
- Provide effective communications through individual conversation and team meetings scheduled weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- On the spot tracking and reporting of performance expectations.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing understanding of your market by researching technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understands the financial health of the CA Ops and can implement a strategy to achieve goals.
- Has a thorough understanding of development cycle of the customers and consultant base.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners. Is an active participant in user groups and technology community.
- Establishes and coordinates the goals, plans and programs to maximize sales objectives to plan.
A Bachelor's Degree and four to ten years of related work experience in a similar role; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities in the IT Technical Staffing Industry.
Has shown the ability to maintain and grow revenues and spread at a desk level of 15k per week for a minimum of three years and has been part of A President's Group Achievement, a minimum of three times.
- Excellent understanding of IT product life cycle.
- Has sold to large users of IT Staffing services.
- How to effectively negotiate and close and every level of the sales cycle.
- Ability to solve complex issues with internal staff and our customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for proposals, emails, PPTs and public speaking events.
- Ability to implement a day to day strategy to meet and then exceed budget.
- Experience training, managing and coaching internal staff to a high level of success as bench marked by the company.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet daily, weekly and monthly coaching of internal staff while maintaining a book of business.
- Ability to understand and negotiate complex contracts.
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and needs.
- Ability to deliver best in class service to our customers.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply