To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Investments
ExecuNet • Irvine, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute transactions across HCP’s three business segments, including Medical Office, Senior Housing and Life Science, with a particular focus on Medical Office
- Lead team in creation of Board materials and internal presentations used to evaluate transactions
- Identify, evaluate, value, structure, and negotiate business opportunities including acquisitions, dispositions, strategic alliances, and equity investments
- Evaluate and prioritize among multiple opportunities and recommend which opportunities can provide maximum leverage to the Company’s objectives
- Oversee and report on the transactional and due diligence process; coordinate with functional leaders and external advisors to manage a portfolio of active transactions, with accountability for synthesis of transactional strategies and achievement of transactional goals
- Design negotiation strategy and lead negotiations with external parties, ensuring all business, technical, legal and regulatory requirements are met in support of deal approval
- Manage corporate initiatives, including but not limited to development and redevelopment projects
- Act as a key presenter and advisor to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors
- Actively monitor and evaluate market developments and trends across all platforms, with a particular focus on Medical Office
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree highly preferred (MBA, or graduate degree in Finance, Real Estate or other relevant field)
- Approximately 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Real Estate, with a focus on Medical Office transactions
- Ability to anticipate business trends, evolving practices, and/or regulatory changes
- Recognize the need for changing priorities based on knowledge of market opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, and coordinate with multiple departments while fostering a collaborative approach and forward-thinking, positive attitude
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems, drive results, and build strong industry partnerships and relationships