Further your skills as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Insurance industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Davenport, Iowa Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term temporary opportunity.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Microsoft Office Word experience preferred
- Inside sales experience desired
- Command of account management
- Proven knowledge of Typing Data Entry
- Commercial Insurance experience
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.