Green Plains Inc.
Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) is a leading biorefining company focused on the development and utilization of fermentation, agricultural and biological technologies in the processing of annually renewable crops into sustainable value-added ingredients. This includes the production of cleaner low carbon biofuels, renewable feedstocks for advanced biofuels and high purity alcohols for use in cleaners and disinfectants. Green Plains is an innovative producer of Ultra-High Protein and novel ingredients for animal and aquaculture diets to help satisfy a growing global appetite for sustainable protein. The Company also owns a 48.9% limited partner interest and a 2.0% general partner interest in Green Plains Partners LP.
Position: Seasonal General Labor Location: Otter Tail
- Mow and trim
- Clean up laydown yard
- Clean up around the plant site
- Painting as needed
- Other general labor duties as assigned
• Minimum age 18 years
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Must be hard working and self motivated.
• Ability to operate utility vehicles.
• Ability to work well with others and ability to work independently with multi-tasking skills.
• Must be able to work in and around conditions which may be dusty, contain high noise levels and regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
All potential employees of Green Plains Inc. will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check prior to employment. Equal Opportunity Employer To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Hardworking And Dedicated