Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking an Imagery Analyst to support a customer in Springfield, VA. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a polygraph to be considered. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research and information management in a time dominant operations center. The candidate should have a strong Imagery Intelligence background and will independently conduct research and initiate ad hoc projects, as they deem appropriate. The analyst will collect daily intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
This position requires a candidate to exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including NTM. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with a range of intelligence disciplines beyond IMINT; primarily HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the successful candidate to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree with 2-4 year imagery analysis or equivalent relevant experience
- Additional years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- 3-10 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
"External Referral Eligible"
MACSSExternal Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours: