A company in Annapolis is seeking an Administrative Assistant. Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to all executives and employees
* Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
* Perform data entry and scan documents
* Manage calendars as needed
* Assist in resolving any administrative issues
* Ensure office supplies are replenished and ordered in a timely manner
* Answer phone calls and direct guests visiting the office
* Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
* Assist with meeting preparation (ordering food, documents, and other materials)
* Contribute to the evolution of the Company's documentation and internal processes
* Assists in the coordination of various events as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.