Strata Clean Energy is a leading national developer of commercial and utility-scale solar farms.
We understand that our employees are the lifeblood of the company. We strive to align company goals with those of our employees.
We're constantly innovating to make a difference for our customers, our employees, and our planet. Our mission is to make a difference by developing cost-efficient alternatives to traditional energy sources without long-term dependence on government subsidies.
We're leading the industry in sustainable energy careers. We hope you'll join us.
Strata Clean Energy owns a 900 MW solar and battery storage portfolio and is quickly expanding the portfolio into new geographies, technologies, and offtake structures. The Project Finance Sr. Analyst will play a key role in that expansion. Responsible for contributing to the execution of both project and corporate finance transactions, including tax equity, debt, and M&A activities, this role provides a significant opportunity for growth as a leader in the transition to clean energy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and optimize existing/new financial models for solar, storage, and green hydrogen projects in Strata's development pipeline.
- Own the transaction model for one or more ongoing project or hybrid financings, including construction financing, tax equity, back-leverage, and hybrid/Holdco financings.
- Maintain corporate enterprise model and assist in long-term capital planning for purposes of IPP and development growth.
- Create marketing materials for potential investors, including confidential information memoranda.
- Collaborate with senior executives on structuring and negotiation of transaction terms.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the capital markets.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives related to capital planning, capital budgeting, and investment management.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a transaction-focused role (Investment Banking, Private Equity, Project Finance, etc.) in Renewables, Power & Utilities, or Infrastructure capital markets
- Expert proficiency in Excel, with some experience building and maintaining VBA macros
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for the entire duration of a workday.
- Ability to wear full complement of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when visiting solar sites is required.
No third-party solicitations or resumes will be accepted for this or any other Strata Solar position.
Strata Solar is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Strata Solar is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Accounts Payable
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance