The QA Reporting Analyst will support functions necessary to ensure timely completion of all department reporting, data trending, and/or compilation as needed. The ideal candidate will be analytical, have a strong background in reporting, and excellent computer skills. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow within the Originations-QA Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compilation, trending, and reporting of audit findings and defects.
- Creating departmental and company efficiencies via reporting and/or system updates.
- Assist in data imports and updates in the QA system.
- Communicating deficiencies to the VP of Quality Assurance or his/her designee.
- Required to complete 20 hours of government programs/regulatory training each year.
- Various departmental administrative tasks and other duties as needed.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Excel/Access/Powerpoint. Basic SQL database knowledge. Prior experience with Business Objects is a plus, but not required.
- General familiarity with credit and/or finance as it relates to the mortgage industry.
- Able to analyze large volumes of data and identify trends.
- Self-motivated, strong desire to learn, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workloads, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage to deadlines, and maintain focus.
- Very thorough and attentive to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and can handle complex situations with ease.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster internal and external business relationships.
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in finance, business, or computer science.
- Minimum 2-year work history in an analytical or reporting environment.
- Exposure to FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA and FHA Quality Assurance program requirements and underwriting guidelines a plus.
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Product Quality Assurance
Attention To Detail