Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We are currently seeking an Account Representative in the Rocky Mount, NC area for a well-established Manufacturing company. Candidates who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply immediately.
• Main focus of position is promoting and selling manufactured, PPR and "NEW" products.
• Maintain up to date customer contact information and track all pertinent sales activity and opportunities.
• Maintain personal contact with key customers in their assigned regions.
• Participate in special promotions and assist customer service in pro-actively "selling" these promotions.
• Manage and direct the entire order process, from time of request for quotation to order acceptance, shipment and billing.
• Determine the appropriate combination of products that will meet the customer's need and quote prices accordingly. In addition, determine the best combination of carrier, freight terms and shipping date that will meet or exceed customer's requirements.
• Follow up with inbound sales inquiries.
• Coordinate activities related to the customer's requirements with Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Production, Inventory Control, and/or our authorized distributors after ensuring necessary approvals and involvement of required parties have been obtained.
• Perform data entry necessary to enter, maintain and perform inquiry functions in the computer system.
• Initiate and coordinate material returns and assist in reconciling customer accounts by initiating credit and debit memos in coordination with DEP Accounts Receivable. Serve as point of contact for troubleshooting customer problems.
• Initiate and follow through utilizing the Customer Feedback System and Internal Corrective Action Systems.
• Update pricing as negotiated by DEP Sales Managers.
• Has the authority to make price adjustments as necessary within established guidelines.
• Assist in the filing and storage of customer order records and maintaining customers future order backlog according to procedure.
If you or anyone you know meets the qualifications above please click apply now! You can also email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply to quick apply
• MUST be proficient in MS Office Products and SAP
• Several years of Customer Service in a call center environment
• Ability to multi-task and be detail orientated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of operating procedures, systems, and organization
•High School Graduate or equivalent; additional education desired
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US454GNC_27959762
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.