To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Villa Manager - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the rich history at the ArizonaBiltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort! Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix theresort features 719 luxurious guest rooms including 114 privately owned villas,8 swimming pools, seven tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, afull-service spa and over 200,000 square feet of functional space. After amagnificent restoration the resort is brighter than ever sitting amidst 39acres of beautiful gardens that takes guests on a grand escape.
The Villa Manager plays a supportive roleto the front office and works as the liaison between villa owners andmanagement. Experience in hospitality, villa/condo management, front office orhotel operations is highly favored including a minimum of 2 years in asupervisory role. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to resolveguest issues while maintaining the highest service standards in a luxurysetting.
Step into the Jewel of the Desert and applytoday!
What will I be doing?
As Villa Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering Villa operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Villa activity to ensure quality and service standards are achieved.
- Act as key management representative to respond, research and resolve any Villa owner concerns or requests.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure proper accounting of Villa revenue.
- Manage rental pool agreements, owner's usage and daily availability counts.
- Act as liaison with property management team for the Villa Home Owner's Association.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!