Kforce has a client that is seeking a PM/BA in Doral, Florida (FL).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Networking and Voice Communications, including VoIP, specializing but not limited to Cisco enterprise products (i.e. routers, switches, etc.).
- Background in Broadcast Engineering including understanding the installation, configuration and testing of video/audio and RF production equipment in studios, control rooms and related production plant facilities preferred
- MS Project/Smartsheet
- MS Office Suite of products
- MS Visio
- PMI Trained (PMP Certified preferred) - Perform required Project Management duties (meeting schedules, meeting minutes, project plans, status reports, scope documents, risk logs)
- Clarity, Project Server, HP PPM or like system
- Ms Outlook, Notes or like system
- Excellent Communication skills
- Highly organized
- MS SharePoint or like system
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work in fast changing environment
- Ability to multi task
- Experience in Project Life cycle
- Ability to plan and organize work for self and others
- Coordinate/Monitor project deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High work ethic - Flexible
- Third Party integration
- Spanish or other second language a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.