Lab Analyst position responsibilities will be as follows:
Contact: Email blocked - click to apply; (513) 605-5495
• Perform routine testing in all areas of production as required for Process Control.
• Calculate data obtained for process control information. Analyze data with respect to standard operating conditions and communicate results to supervisor.
• Input finished product and process control data to electronic file.
• Perform compedial tests on finished products. Maintain file samples for storage.
• Operate analytical equipment associated with testing requirements.
Primarily doing Physical Tests or Basic Chemical Tests.
Particle Size Analysis
Acid/Base Titrations by hand and using Mettler Auto-titrators Moisture by Karl Fisher Titrator pH Measurements Ammonia by Ion Selective Probe UV/Vis Spectrophotometers - Genesys, Spectronic
• Maintain and calibrate analytical equipment for proper operation.
• Prepare analytical reagents for laboratory testing as well as that required for process testing in the plant. Standardize reagents as required and maintain appropriate records.
• Perform duties required for inoculum preparation such as media prep, sterile transfer, culture maintenance, and monitoring & sterile assurance in microbiological areas.
• Perform non-routine testing as required by plant upsets or special projects.
• Cleans laboratory areas and maintain them in a safe condition. Participate in accident prevention programs.
• Receive and store lab supplies and reagents.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
High Performance Liquid Chromatography