To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78727
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Austin, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to a department head, team, department or another group in an organization. Collects, reviews, analyzes complex and/or confidential data and prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials. Responds to or routes non-routine or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging. Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. Has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics software skills. Typically reports to a department head. Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job. Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization required.
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Strong initiative and good judgment is a must.
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently, but also partner as a team player.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts.
- Prepare spreadsheets and/or PowerPoint presentations of moderate to significant complexity.
- Ability to compose routine letters and/or emails needed.
- SAP experience is a bonus!
- SuccessFactors experience is a bonus!
Graduation from High School or equivalent, plus five (5) years' experience in a field related to the job.
Any combination of education and/or work experience will substitute for minimum qualifications
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.