Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Job Description
Location: Stuttgart, AR
Assembly is one of the most important roles at the Stuttgart manufacturing plant. As an assembler, you will help build Commercial air conditioning units that will be installed in stores like Wal-Mart and Home Depot, restaurants like Chik-Fil-A and Chili’s, movie theaters like Cinemark, schools, and medical facilities.
STARTING PAY RATE:
1st Shift: $13.50/hour
2nd Shift: $13.75/hour
PEAK SEASON SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL:
1st Shift: $1.75/hour in addition to starting pay rate
2nd Shift: $2.25/hour in addition to starting pay rate
* HIRING BONUS- Up to $2,500 within the first 90 days!
* Full-time and Part-time positions available
BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL BONUSES:
- Perfect Attendance Bonus – Starts at $100/quarter
- Referral Bonus – $400/referral if they are hired and work 60+ days in good standing
- Manufacturing Excellence Bonus – Target of 2.5% of earnings per quarter
- Paid Holidays + Vacation Days
- Holiday Shutdown in Late December – Early January
- Free Onsite Medical Clinic for Employees and Immediate Family
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Be available to work assigned shift. Shift placement is dependent on business needs and a preference for one or the other shift cannot be guaranteed
- Demonstrate good attendance – arrive at work on time on a regular basis
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Perform assembly, wiring, adjusting, or testing operations to build furnaces, air conditioners, and associated components.
- Read simple drawings to correctly build HVAC products.
- Use small hand tools and pneumatic drill motors and drivers on repetitive diversified operations.
- Follow all safety protocols including wearing appropriate PPE
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Basic reading, math, and writing - ability to read assembly diagrams
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time
- Ability to lift and push/pull up to 40 lbs
- Attention to detail – ability to scan barcodes to match to required finished goods
- Comfortable using a cordless drill, torque wrench, and other small tools
- Ability to follow basic instructions
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES AT LENNOX:
- Promotion opportunities are posted regulary
- If you can perform your job at rate, you could be promoted to:
- Brazer I
- Run Test Operator I
- Assembler II
- Torque (Physics)