Customer Service Representatives - Benefits
Mondays don’t suck. Your job does.
Maybe it’s time to get a job that doesn’t suck.
Kelly Services is hiring Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a global advisory, broking and solutions company, at their location in Pittsburgh, PA.
This job may be what’s next for you!
If you enjoy assisting customers with questions regarding their benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans, this job may be for you. Do you have skills in building rapport and translating complex plan information into simple explanations and instructions? You will use web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues. And working in this positive team environment will change the way you experience Mondays.
Take a look at your key responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service support when balancing customers’ questions/complaints
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Handle confidential information with discretion in accordance with privacy laws and data security
- Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc.
- Collect information, resolve immediate requests, and anticipate needs of the member.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Possess a collaborative and positive attitude towards customers & internal team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
- High School Graduate or equivalent. College degree a plus!
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting
- Ability to quickly assess issues and use your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate work.
This is a four to six month contract with the possibility of extension. We offer competitive pay including service bonus and holiday pay, free access to our Kelly Learning Center, our on-line training platform. Other key elements of this job include:
- Schedule: 30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime. You will need to be available 8am-7pm EST, and through 9pm EST during periods that require extended hours.
- We offer a pay rate of $15.00/hour, and $15.50/hour for those proficient in Spanish.
This position is handled by our virtual recruiting team and not your local Kelly Services office. Our team works remotely and takes phenomenal pride in helping job seekers find their next great job opportunity.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, please submit your resume and Mondays will never feel the same again
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply