To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Spin Master Ltd
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Spin Master • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
*Licensing Manager - Los Angeles*
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results.
A self-starter whose main responsibility will be to lead the processing and acquisition of new or established IP opportunities from start to finish including the negotiation of contracts which can be exploited by Spin Master in either a licensing model. Help build and maintain deep contacts across the toy and wider entertainment industry.
- Research and analyze opportunities via NPD, interviews with internal and external resources (Brand, marketing, sales, consultants) and other common industry sources
- Summarize opportunities and package them for presentation to the Licensing team
- Support and provide presentations for licensing opportunities to key internal and external partners
- Maintains a strong knowledge of licensing, industry trends and dynamics
- Business development -build and maintains internal/external relationships
- Negotiate licensing terms
- Modeling deals and proposals to win deals.
- Manage special projects related to licensing activities upon request
- Domestic travel (TBD)
- Responsibilities are subject to change to meet business needs
What we can expect from you:
- Proven ability to execute projects to completion
- Demonstrated experience researching and analyzing business opportunities ideally within a licensing context
- Great people skills, relationship builder, can do attitude, strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Someone who's super organized, multi-tasker, deadline oriented, with a results oriented mindset
- An individual with strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver presentations and package ideas both visually and textually
You should apply if you have the following:
- 3 - 5 + years experience in the toy/entertainment industry in a licensing, marketing, or business development role
- College/University Degree preferred
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.