To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforrce has a client that is seeking a Call Center Customer Service Representative in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN). Essential Duties:
- Provide temporary general administration in the areas of Human Resources, time reporting, payroll administration through timely request fulfillment within a Service Center Environment
- Fulfill requests timely and in an accurate manner. Research & resolve discrepancies within service requests
- Manage queue of assigned service requests and ensure timely processing occurs within specified service level agreement
- Service requests include but are not limited to time reporting, time reporting correct
- Complete processing of a W-2 reprints
- Take on and manage administration projects as assigned including filing, copying, mailings etc.
- 2 year College degree or post-secondary course work in related field or applicable work experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in HR Administration
- Payroll experience preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently once written or verbal instructions have been provided.
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Strong PC skills
- Preferred experience working in PeopleSoft
- Established vocabulary of general HR terminology (payroll, benefits)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service approach to problem solving
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality dealing with personal information, compensation & benefit information