To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Fraud - Operations Manager
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 3 days ago
Our client is working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This position will be responsible for daily operations of Non-Card Fraud Operations. Primarily responsible for deposit fraud detection and prevention, credit card and consumer lending fraud, and internal fraud detection, case reviews and completion and case referrals to corporate investigations in a timely and expedited manner. Leading and motivating a best in class operational team to exceed customer’s experiences while balancing fraud mitigation controls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure timely and efficient reviews and completion of fraud alerts, referrals, cases and phone calls
- Meet and exceed Service level objectives to provide the best opportunity to mitigate fraud losses in a 24/7 real time environment
- Motivate and inspire employee growth and development, training and coaching
- Ensure operational processes are well defined, documented and operationalized
- Ensure timely compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, Fair Lending, FACTA, Regulation CC Fund
- Availability, Adverse Action, Regulation E and Z, Card Association rules, NACHA and UCC rules
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuous improvements for both processes and people management
- Establish and maintain partnerships with line of business stakeholders to care for alert and case
- Exceptions, improve transparency into Operational impact to customers (holds, restrictions, process improvements, etc.)
- Develop top talent, recognition, rewards through budgeted and planned employee focused initiative
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or 10+ years of equivalent business experience in Financial Fraud and Investigations
- Minimum 10 years of people management experience
- Mastery knowledge of Reg. CC, NACHA, Wire, UCC, FACTA, Fair Lending and Patriot Act
- Proven experience in leading change and inspiring a growing, learning large team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Proven ability to manage effective change and process improvement
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
If you are a good fit, please email your updated resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178