To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2710 Gateway Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Social Worker (Hospice and Palliative Certified)
VITAS Healthcare • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care
Join our Dynamic Team as Social Worker
- Full Time position available
- Certified Hospice and Palliative required
Call our Recruiter to schedule your interview at 866-984-8274
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Must be able to conduct goals of care conversations with patients and family
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.